To help you choose a poem or reading that reflects the celebration of your loved one’s life, browse the selections below. There are also books and websites that contain other suggestions. (See below)
- I am looking for all kinds of funeral poems (my main collection)
- I would like to include something that will have meaning for our friends who have a faith
- I’m looking for a short quote that would be appropriate
- What music would be suitable for the quiet time of remembering?
- Where else can I find ideas?
- Poems and readings for a baby or child’s funeral
- Writing your own personal poem or a eulogy for a loved one
Poems and readings sorted by themes
- Interests (fishing, gardening, cricket)
- Nature and the world around us.
Looking for something special?
If you are looking for a particular poem, or one that includes certain words (eg. friend, laugh, mother), use the search box on the right to go to the relevant page on this website. To find the location of a specific word or phrase on that page, use Control+F and enter the key word again.